Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Discussions (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Do you think about Sniper Rifles?

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=154_157&products_id=1898 I know alot of people think that airsoft snipers are dumb....a…

Started by Jordan "Spades" Wilson

29 May 17, 2014
Reply by Ethan Flot

Fort rama

Did anything happen to fortrama and when will the next game probably be held

Started by Christian Melendez

0 Mar 23, 2014

Admin

Stay safe, everyone!

It is 10am EST, and snow plowers have not even come to the road in front of my house. Snow in front of my house is almost reaching my thigh…

Started by James Hwang

0 Feb 13, 2014

PEV's and Airsoft

Recently, PEV's has mentioned that they're going to open up a field for airsoft in February! Please email info@pevspaintball.com and menti…

Started by WKopko

1 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Matt G.

ACQB Manassas Re-open

Hello fellow airsofters,   Over on Airsoft Society (Thread Link Here), we are collecting names to try and get PEV's paintball to re-open th…

Started by John C

0 Jan 13, 2014

Custom IR or Glow in the dark Callsign Patches

Bad Influence Airsoft Hello guys I hope you don't mind me posting here but I am a USA Distributer for a company in the UK that makes callsi…

Started by DIllan Longenecker

0 Dec 8, 2013

Admin

East Coast Airsoft Holiday Food Drive

Hey just wanted to let everyone know from now to December 21 we are doing a holiday food drive.  Any time we are open you are welcome to st…

Started by Matt G.

1 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Matt G.

INDOOR AIRSOFT IN DELAWARE?

Dear Delaware Airsofters,This is a poll that I am taking which is going to show how many of delaware airsoft enthusiasts would be intereste…

Started by Randy Burns

5 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Chris Flanagan

Precision Paintball and Airsoft opening in Georgetown, Delaware

Precision Paintball will have its airsoft field open by the end of fall. This will be a 30,000 square foot field open on weekends to the pu…

Started by Cole Messick

0 Sep 10, 2013

Admin

East Coast Airsoft Swap Meet

Okay well I was just wondering how many of you guys would be interested in participating in an East Coast Airsoft swap meet where everyone…

Started by Matt G.

11 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Matt F.

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->